Meet Sharelle Newcombe!
Sharelle is the creator of GOYA Central Station, which is a suite of self-help tools designed to empower every user to take ownership of their emotional wellbeing.
Her greatest joy is seeing people live authentic, heart-centered lives.
Growing up Sharelle often felt like a square peg in a round hole, resulting in feeling misunderstood, alone, and isolated.
Her journey led to much inner reflection, and a thirst for personal growth and development ensued.
For over 3 decades she worked in the medical fields of Nursing and Paramedicine, where she witnessed many levels of trauma and the frustrating ever-revolving door of mental health issues, with seemingly only short-term fixes.
This frustration led Sharelle on a quest to study and gain a deeper understanding of the correlation between the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies, and to find a long-term solution.
Following an episode of Post-Traumatic Stress, Sharelle decided to leave Paramedicine and pursue her passion for self-healing and self-empowerment not only for herself, but for others also.
She opened her own practice working solely with Trauma, utilizing her medical knowledge and experience and her understanding of energy, intuition, and the subconscious.
Sharelle has recently taken a 6-month gap year to re-energize and refocus and is now embracing the amazing opportunity to take her message to many.
“In developing GOYA Central Station, my desire is that you feel a sense of belonging and connection, are able to fully embrace your inner gifts, find peace in your heart, and truly shine your light.”
Professional & Educational Journey
- Advanced Life Support Paramedic – Ambulance Victoria
- Registered Nurse, Division 1
- Business Owner – Mental Health & Wellbeing, Trauma, PTSD, Stress, Anxiety, Depression
- Peer Support Officer – Ambulance Victoria
- Community Ambulance Officer – Ambulance Victoria
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Post-Acute-Care Coordinator – Nursing
- Admission & Discharge Coordinator – Nursing
- Pre Admission/Perioperative Nurse
- Ophthalmic Surgical Suite & Ophthalmic Outpatient Clinic
- Accredited Nurse Immunizer
- PTSD Presentation – Fearless.Org National Conference
- Evidence Based EFT Practitioner Training – (Dr Peta Stapleton – Clinical & Health Psychologist, World Leading Researcher, Author & Educator)
- Practitioner – Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) & Matrix Reimprinting (EFT & Matrix Reimprinting Academy)
- Practitioner – Matrix Birth Reimprinting & Matrix Life Purpose (Sharon King – Magical New Beginnings)
- Ambassador – Emotional Freedom Techniques & Matrix Reimprinting (EFT & Matrix Reimprinting Academy)
- Workshop Facilitator – Use of EFT for Anxiety
- First Degree Reiki (Usui Shici Ryoho System of Natural Healing)